Rhynagarrie Mill, Moray

History of the Mill

Rhynagarrie Mill was originally called the Mill of Ballintomb and was a grain mill with an overshot wheel. Built in 1847 by the Grant family, the mill continued working up to World War II. A fire in the 1970’s destroyed most of the roof and it became derelict. We bought it in 2000 and converted into a house designed by Douglas Forrest of Acanthus Architects, Huntley.

Gallery

Please click on an image to see a large version.